Thursday, December 8, 2011

yep. I love him.

Last night, Cj had a work meeting so I started the first season of Vampire Diaries (don't judge. I needed a new show) fresh out of the shower with wet hair, in sweats, and curled up in a blanket. After he was done, he walked into my room and handed me a box of See's chocolates. Oh how I could not wait to rip of the wrapping paper and dig into chocolates while watching a dramatic pre teen soap opera! He asked me if I wanted to go get hot chocolate and I of course said no. Shorts, tank top, wet hair, cold weather, chocolates? I was content. Next thing I know, he has me flung over his shoulders as I'm yelling, "Ok, ok I'll walk! I'll walk!" Nope. He didn't let me walk. So we walked out of my apartment, with me still flung over his shoulder, and blood rushing to my head.

Once I was in his car with the car door closed so there were no means of escape, I saw a certificate on the dashboard. Yes. My future hubby won an award at his work meeting. 100% on time. Atta boy. We got 7 eleven hot chocolate and he introduced me to irish creme instead of french vanilla. Conversion happened people. Then I had a sudden craving... cheese fries! My sweet fiance then headed on over to JCW's were I ordered not only cheese fries, but a bacon avocado swiss cheeseburger. Heaven. Did I mention that I went to In N Out for lunch in work out clothes? Talk about being counter productive... All the while we sang to the radio and laughed about stories from our day.

Anywho, I just love this guy. And I can't wait to get married. Less than five months people!!

1 comment:

aubrey said...

Audge! I love all your cute posts about you and CJ. I can't wait to see you guys over break!
Also...don't judge but me and all my roommates are secretly obsessed with the Vampire Diaries. Haha Love you!