Sunday, February 5, 2012

my motha always said, "Life begins when you're 21."

My dear dear Jane.

Let's just cut to the chase--I love you.  You are such a fun, driven, thoughtful, hilarious, creative, amazing, wonderful person.  Did I mention hilarious?  Any time spent with you is enjoyable.  And you are able to make anyone feel like a friend.  Saved texts from you dominate my inbox--all of them hilarious.

For example:
"Ah.  STD animals are very relevant to outer space though if you think about it . . . when you're on acid . . .With the amount of people with STDs, those actually probably will end up popular.  Like a morning after gift.  'Oops, I have the herp and now so do you.'"
"Yeah well you don't get quality tits from just anywhere.  The best stuff is found in Russia but they have to smuggle it in.  Or you can order them by mail."

There is a card on its way via postman that details better my love for you, but in the meantime I'd like to just illustrate some of my favorite memories:













Love you much my fellow centaur.

1 comment:

jane said...

Ah I love the pictures. So many good memories! I love you anna, thank you!

My motha always said "the friends who let you be crazy are very special ladies"