Saturday, February 11, 2012

JaNe


Ok late I know. I just want you to know that I thought about you on your birthday and for the past week. I love you Jane. I am so grateful that we were in HAW together and our Senior year became such close friends. I will never forget our sleepovers, our little outtings, all our Haw projects and sitting in your car and chatting during lunch.
So when we were together alllll the time we wern't really the picture taking kind of people. So this is the only one I could find. In my opinion this one says it all. Thank you so much for putting up with my stressed out dramatic self all through senior year and thanks for being a friend that is always there all the time. Thank you for being funny, witty and bright. Thank you for your sweet personality and for having so much enthusiasm and excitement for life. Thanks for adding adventure and fun into every little detail. Thank you for making the boring times fun and the slow days fast. I love you Jane and I appreciate your friendship so much. I will always consider you one of my best friends and I want you to know that I look up to you in so many ways. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

jane said...

I love you Mallory! Thank you!

I love this picture too. Pretty much sums everything up haha