Thursday, November 3, 2011

Per Anna's request....

So... my latest news, as told to Anna last night on the phone, is that I cut my hair! I haven't had hair this short probably since I was like eight years old. I went to get it done on a whim because one of my classes got out early and I wanted to procrastinate doing my homework and this is the result. Tell me what you think. I have already had several friends tell me they miss my long hair, but so far no one has said it looks totally terrible. Be honest! haha
Other than that my life is still mostly just class, work, homework, maybe sleep and eat, and the repeat. Blah blah blah.

Love you all!!!

8 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh I love it so much!!

Carli Claflin said...

Aubrey you look absolutely DARLING! What a great decision! I love it and love you!

anna said...

ILOVEITSOMUCH.

jane said...

i very much like this

Mallory Bell said...

SO cute. it looks so great on you!! Im such a fan.

aubrey said...

hah thanks guys! I am glad! I can't wait to see all of you at christmas!!

Megen McConkie said...

Gorgeous! You look so good! Can't wait to see it in person!

lizzy said...

I LOVE IT!!! sorry this is so late...haha loooove you