Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Going To Be A Mother!

A den mother that is. I got this new calling last Sunday and at first I wanted to laugh because who in their right mind would trust me with anything that has to do with scouts? Then I wanted to cry. I don't know the first thing about scouting... granted it is just cub scouts. But still. So now I'm going to have to learn how to do everything I suck at (i.e. boy scouting things, i.e. camping/hiking/being outdoorsy). So Anna, can ya help a girl out??

3 comments:

anna said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

anna said...

I'll totally help you though. The Museum actually has scout patches so next time a group comes in I can ask them what they like about their leaders and have them give you tips.

Mallory Bell said...

ok I LOVE this. my heart definitely stopped for a second when I saw the heading haha. Im excited for you! You will be the cutest with those little boys, I just know it. p.s. I love the picture! that is too good.