Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Greetings from the East Coast

As most of you probably know since I have advertised it everywhere...I ran a half-marathon! Yes, I am very proud of myself and you should be too. haha I never thought I would do it but I did and I even finished faster then I ever thought. Wahoo!!
Other than that my only news is that I get home in 3 weeks! Time has seriously flown and I can't believe it is over. My next adventure is attempting to stay in Utah for more than 3 months. We will see how that one goes! I will be accepting bets on this matter.
I feel like everyone is always sharing funny stories on here and I don't feel like I have too many. I laugh to much in a day to share it all plus you can just be directed to my blog where most of my pointless stories are recorded.
I am still answering phones and being yelled at about how the dirty republicans are the Nazi party of America. (Meg you would probably love this job haha) Or parents calling and asking what Chinese language their child should learn so he can become an astronaut.
Pretty much life is good and treating me well. There are multiple occurrences a day that make me giggle. I am going to be sad to leave my new home but can't wait to return home to all of you!

And in case you were wondering I am writing this post at work. You wouldn't think so but working in a government office can get boring just in case any of you were thinking of doing this for a living.

2 comments:

Megen McConkie said...

Carli, are you serious?? half-marathon. You're ridiculous. I don't think anyone can keep up with all you do! I'm glad to hear you're having such a great time!

anna said...

Why would Matheson know which Chinese dialect astronaut prodigies should learn?