Monday, April 2, 2012

carla

Carli

One of the first words that came to my mind when I thought of you was generous. You're so generous with your time, your love, your belongings, and your laughs.

I can't even fathom having teenagers raid the fridge every day consistently for years. You did it with a smile.

You are so quick to help anyone in need. I think back to moments in high school when I felt like the stress was going to kill me and you appeared like a magic helping fairy making everything go away.

When we went to Lake Powell, you could have gone out skiing on the boat with everyone else and showed them all up cause you're freaking awesome. But no, you stayed back with me and took me on, hands down, the funnest jet skiing ride I've ever been on. It wasn't a particularly wild ride, but I really appreciated you thinking of me and making sure I had fun. The gesture was priceless to me.

You are so good to the people you love and your actions show it so clearly. I'm so glad to have a friend like you. I know I have a fiercely loyal friend in you and I count myself lucky.


I love you and I hope your birthday is fantastic. You deserve it!

1 comment:

Carli Claflin said...

I don't think I deserve this nice of a post! Seriously Jane thank you so much. It means a lot and you make it easy to be a good friend to you because you are such a good friend! I love you!