Monday, April 2, 2012

hb car

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLI!! I honestly don't even know where to start with this...you are my other half. I love all of our memories together. Whether we are being super spontaneous and going on a last minute get-a-way to palm springs or bringing back our cheerleading skills at one in the morning, you always make life fun! You mean more to me than you know and I am so blessed to have you as my best friend! And since I'm not very good at the blogger world and don't know how to write...i'll show my love for you through pictures :) happy birthday!!!





















1 comment:

Carli Claflin said...

I would not be me if it weren't for you! I cannot thank you enough for this post and the day you gave me! You are my person and I count my blessings everyday that i have a friend like you! Love you!!!