Monday, April 2, 2012

Carley Davidson

CARLI SCHNEIDERRRR!!!!!
[pretend that one guy from your campaign is saying that.]


So, I don't know if you were aware, but . . . . it's your birthday.  (I know you're not really a huge fan of your birthday, but you'll just have to deal with it.)  And I am so excited to get to talk about all of the reasons why I am so grateful to have you as one of my very best friends.  Your zeal for life makes everyone around you happier.  I know that I can always count on you for fun and adventures.  You have a knack for bringing people together and supporting your friends.  You always have such great ideas and look to include everyone.  (I’ve told you this before, but last semester was so sad without you.)  I always have such a great time being with you and talking to you.  Your generous, happy heart makes you a valuable friend to all of us.

Some favorite memories include:
  • Scootering to Shop N Go
  • Every lunch at your house
  • Summer nights in your backyard
  • Fantastic Four at the drive in
  • Playing the animal game on your diving board
  • Pancakes on Sunday
  • Lion King (I’m sooo happy you made it)
  • Napping in the Boboli Gardens
  • Curses
  • Hires in general
  • That night when we played Marry-Kiss-Kill for hours
  • The Jazz game
  • Shores class (and he loved you 10x more than he loved me)
  • Skyping with you until 3 a.m. while you were in Hawaii
  • The night you made fun of my for  my camping “study abroad”
  • When we took your old man mask and scared people

Honestly, everything we’ve done together is so much fun.  The majority of my best memories involve you.   

So happy birthday my dear Carla!!!  You are the best.  Ever.















1 comment:

Carli Claflin said...

Thank you Anna! You are always so great at remembering everything we have done. Thanks for always reminding me about our great memories! i love you!!