Saturday, March 31, 2012

M.M.M.

Megen McConkie Morgan!!!

Happy 21st birthday a few days late! I hope you had a glorious wonderful birthday!
I can't really tell you how glad I am that we are friends because I don't think my words would fully be able to do my reasons justice. I love you so much though and I want you to know how amazing you are!
You have the biggest and best smile I have ever seen and you are probably the kindest person I know. You have a huge heart and you let everyone into it with no questions asked.
I am so glad that you found Trent! He truly is your other half because he has a smile almost good enough to match yours and he is also a truly kind person with a very big heart.
I miss you! I know I am horrible at staying in contact throughout the year but I love whenever I do get to catch up with you.
I love you M to the power of 3! You are a wonderful person and I am so thankful to have you in my life! Keep smiling and being the great person you are and hopefully this year will be even better than your last 20 years of life! Love you!!

No comments: