Friday, March 2, 2012

my dearest jane

my dearest jane,
I sincerely suck and I ask for your forgiveness. (I don't even have a picture, I'm at work so yeah. But I'll do another post with pictures. Because I have some pretty fun ones)

HAPPY SOOO UNBELIEVABLY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

I seriously love you so much and just think the world of you. I honestly can't think of one person that does not like you. You get along with absolutely everyone and everyone absolutely loves you. I don't think I know someone with THE most hilarious/best sense of humor. Anything you write, any story you tell, I seriously end up with tears from laughing so hard. I really love how you don't pass any sort of judgement. I can not think of a time where I have ever heard you say something harsh about someone else.

I just love you and all your amazingness to death. but seriously. I'm sorry I'm so lame. This is so late it's not even funny. But I kind of feel like a chicken running around with it's head cut off at the moment. I mean this might as well have been a half birthday post. I'll pull it together at some point... hopefully.

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!




1 comment:

jane said...

haha i don't even care what day it is, i love hearing this nice stuff!
thanks audrey!