Friday, March 9, 2012

lizzy g

I know I'm two days late and for that I am sorry! But guess what, I still love you.

Hands down the best memory I have with you is at soccer camp senior year.
I honestly don't think I've laughed so hard as I did late that night when we stayed up in our beds talking forever. And like, I've laughed pretty freaking hard since then. Just not THAT hard. That is the caliber of the laughter of that night. If laughter were a gun, that night was a bazooka.
I also loved waking up in the morning and acting like meth-heads as we ate oreos/smeared them all over our mouths and danced. I honestly don't know how we even had time for soccer because we were acting like asshats the whole time.


I wonder if they make girls prettier than this...


You are always so funny and so light-hearted. You always know the right things to say to everyone to make their day. I think we're all pretty lucky to have a friend like you. Happy birthday m'dear!

1 comment:

lizzy said...

hahahaha that seriously was the best night ever! love you jane!!