Thursday, March 29, 2012

Megs

Happy birthday to one of my favorite people around! I am so glad that we met all those years ago on the tennis court. Even though the first year on the team we didn't talk to each other that much we were still together. But come sophomore year and you couldn't separate us out there! I loved spending those times with you; laughing at Sharon, loving Kathy, our lessons at the U, playing games on friday, dealing with all the drama, and even you passing out once or twice :) But more then any of those things I am happy for the friendship that came out of those times.
I have spent countless hours in the McConkie basement laughing and playing. You come from the best family. I love the car drives I spent with you and especially being there for the beginning of you and Trent. Still so happy that all worked out...you two could not be more perfect for each other.
Meg you are always supportive and willing to listen to anything I have to say. I love that laugh of yours and the giant smile! It makes me happy every time I get to spend a little time with you!


Remember that time we jumped in the fountain at the U

I loved this night

The most beautiful bride

I hope you are having the best 21st birthday girl

Love you!

xoxo

No comments: