Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hot like Wasabi when I bust rhymes

So.  I'm just going to start listing things.  Some will be memories, others will be things I love.  Others might just be random stuff.  Basically, I know that you'll know what I'm talking about because you always do.

  • Late nights.  Sharpies.  You tube.  Facebook . . . cannot even breathe from laughing so hard.
  • Your lawn business and my little apples.
  • Your poem, "Feelings."
  • Rascal Flatts and John Mayer
  • The fact that I can just text you lyrics and you know exactly what I'm saying.
  • Hammock.  Doritos.
  • Llamas.
  • I was jealous that you got the English record in Mr. Sain's class . . . I'll admit it.
  • Writing notes.  
  • Eating that Costco chocolate cake without even attempting to cut slices.
  • Sabrina, Blind Date, John Tucker Must Die, 1000 Ways to Die, When Good Pets Go Bad
  • Walks.
  • "I'll meet you at the corner" really means, "see you at my house!"
  • We made up a secret handshake to do at that corner once upon a time . . . can't remember it.
  • Snow shoeing.
  • That one talk on the 3rd level.
  • Oh, okay.
  • I <3 pix/txt warz
  • Chubby Bunny (which we're never playing again because of 1000 ways to die)
  • We're perfectly normal.
  • You taught me how to dry my hair.  And paint my nails.  And do my makeup.
  • St. George, Jackson Hole, LP, Newport, etc.
  • Brinner, caramel popcorn, sludge
  • Steamers, popsicles, ice cream (esp. when you were just starting to date Wyn)
  • running (esp. when we went and got Jamba Juice after running . . . 1 mile)
  • Beyonce and Jay-Z -- RIP
  • summer in general
  • Girl scout camp, Brighton camp
  • Journalism; typing notes to each other in Ruthie's class
  • Our old Noodles & Co. dates when we'd talk about going to BYU
  • Shopping (esp. right before X's bridal shower)
  • Here are your perfectly normal pancakes kids
  • Face paint, Britney Spears, anything else remotely childish that we enjoy.
  • That game we'd play at the Snow's (?) pool where we were floating on rafts and we were in college and if we started to do something bad we'd start falling off and the other person would have to swim over and save them.  
  • Cuddling in your bed after rain storms and opening up the window and talking.

Basically, I just love everything about our friendship.  I love everyone thought we were so different when we were starting off as roommates . . . but that didn't even make sense because, well, because.  You know what I mean.  Thank you for always being there for me when I've needed you most.

[And again, I apologize that I haven't done much for you today (I had a lot of ideas in my mind), but this week has been chaotic.  It will happen though--just don't think it's weird if you're getting funny birthday picture messages in the future.]

Anyway, there's a ton more I could say, but I'm just going to stop here and instead clutter our blog with lots of pictures.



















2 comments:

Audrey said...

hahaha there were moments I was laughing because I know what you're talking about but I wasn't part of it sooo...yeah kind of awkward....I'm awkward..... yikes, I need to stop.

lizzy said...

hahahaha ^ audrey, i love you. and I LOVE THIS. i was laughing through all of it but started crying from laughter at number 8 hahah i love all of our awesome and perfectly normal memories! wuv u