Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lissa Dear!

Okay, I am so sorry, I know this is forever late...but I have had finals and crap going on and haven't had many free moments to breathe. Thank goodness I am now on spring break though!Anyway, here is my tribute to our dear friend lizzy.

Lissa Dear,

Has anyone ever told you that you are awesome? Haha of course they have because it is true! You are one of the best people I know and I hope you know it. I miss getting to hang out and talk with you all the time. High school was fun and memorable do in large part to all our random hang out times. You were the friend I could call and just for rides with when I didn't want to deal with reality. You were the one willing to drive with me out to my mom's house to get things I needed and had forgotten. You were always there for me and I love and miss you so much.
I love that you and I always talked about boys and life and that we would do stupid thing like skip class to go to Einsteins, haha or up to Walker's house (which by the way is one of my favorite and funniest memories of us), or just home to your house to hang out and eat whatever we could find.
You are a wonderful person Lizzy Grant and you get more amazing and beautiful every time I see you. I am so glad we are friends and that we have been since sixth grade! You have been such a big part of my life and I hope that never changes. I love you dearly!!





1 comment:

lizzy said...

thanks aubrey!!!!! i miss you soo much! we need to catch up SOON! love you!