Thursday, March 8, 2012

happy birffday

companion, companion

I really just love you so much. We decided from an early age that we were destined to be companions on a mission. We took over the Indian Hills talent show with our "Castle on a Cloud" rendition (brooms were included). I caught the moment you back flipped off your tramp on my phone (don't know if you remember that). We explored BYU's campus to search for the counselors office only to be rejected because we didn't have an appointment. We experienced our first BYU dance together  and decided to never attend one again (holla out to mah gurl Anna. U waz der 2). I ate my first J Dawg with you (onze agin kean, u waz der). I had an awkward statistics class that you saved me from. You've made my engagement so much fun! Basically, I just treasure every moment I have with you. I can't believe I've known you since I was seven!

Love you baby g. Hope your 21st birthday was the best!
haha I suck in this picture. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER KID!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

lizzy said...

thanks audgeee!!! this pretty much made me cry because i love it so much!! you are da best gurlfrien.

anna said...

hollaaaa.