Saturday, March 10, 2012

a summer bucket list

So.  I have some exciting news.  Yesterday I got a call from Goldman Sachs with an offer for an internship this summer!  I'm so excited/nervous.  But this means a few wonderful things:

  1. I'll be in Salt Lake this summer.
  2. I'm going to (most likely) be making bank.
  3. The combination of these two mean it's going to be an awesome summer filled with fun things.
  4. I need to go shopping.

Anyway, with that being said--and with the fact that this could possibly be my last summer at home--I want to make an awesome summer bucket list and any of you are welcome to join.  (Jane, you have to join in on some of these.)
  • White trash party/demolition derby.
  • Road trip. Possibly to California.  Or Bear Lake works too.  (Or both.)
  • Mona rope swing
  • Bonfires.
  • Movies at the Capitol.
  • An awesome 4th of July party/something to welcome back Lizzy and Kamrin.
  • Picnic.
  • Coyote Gulch (I doubt any of you will join me for this haha).
  • Swimming and barbecues. 
  • Concerts.
  • Book club?
Anyway, those are just some of my ideas.  Please add anything fun that you think of and we'll party like it's 1999 2012.

2 comments:

jane said...

Anna.

I have decided to quit my job and do everything on this list.

Jane

anna said...

YES. I am so happy. Let's plan a roadtrip for May.