Friday, September 2, 2011

Off Again

So I don't really have anything interesting to tell you all yet, but I just wanted to say a few things.
First, Anna, this is an amazing idea and I am so glad you thought of it. Second, I love you all and I am so glad I got to see and hang out with you this summer. I miss you all so much!!
Thirdly, You are all the most wonderful people I know and I am so glad we are all friends! I feel like we have all had some interesting adventures since parting after senior year and I am ecstatic to see what adventures we all encounter next in life.
I want to ask all of you to please post pictures too because I tend to get overwhelmed by Facebook pictures and on here I feel like you can explain them better.
Okay, that's all for now. Love you all!!!

2 comments:

anna said...

Shoot I'm bummed I couldn't see you before you left! Have fun though . . . and good luck. Give me a call if you ever need to blow off some steam.

Mallory Bell said...

Bye Aubrey! you are doing so many great and amazing things, I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated!!