Thursday, September 15, 2011

hippity skippity.

So I was at the gym yesterday--ya know, just getting ripped--and even though I had headphones in, I could hear someone's voice.  I pulled out my ear phones and looked in the direction of the noise to find:

 

Yes, singing at along to her music with a smile on her face like she had just won the lottery, kissed a boy for the first time, and found out that DVR exists all at the same time.  But not only was she accomplishing grinning from ear to ear while singing, but she was skipping and marching (and I'm not exaggerating/adding fluff . . . literally skipping and marching) barefoot on the treadmill. 

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so happy to be working out.  Let alone anyone so happy with life.  I want to know her secret.  As I watched her, I was imagining ways to get a video for you all to see . . . but I don't think there's any way I could. 

4 comments:

Mallory Bell said...

was she asian?

anna said...

Yep. It was really hard to find a picture that fit what I was looking for.

aubrey said...

haha she sounds like my kind of person!

Audrey said...

crazians