Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday girl

Alright I know that I am more than a week late for this but I thought it was better late than never. In my family we do this thing, whenever it is someones birthday we all say what we love about the birthday person. So I thought we could do something like that on our fun blog. I will start it and who ever wants to join can comment on what they love about our dear friend Anna.


Anna, I love that you are always so optomistic and happy about life. I love that you work so hard and you are so driven in so many different aspects. I love that you are such a wonderful friend and you are always caring about other people. I love you Anna and I am so gratefulwe are friends!

1 comment:

anna said...

Awh Mal you are so sweet! Thank you!! This totally just made my day.