Saturday, October 8, 2011

So this is kind of embarrassing....

So... awkward. Maybe you haven't noticed, but I've kind of been a slacker when it comes to this whole blog shin-dig thing. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea and I've been reading all about you all. So now that I've finally figure out how to post (after about a month of trying and a few phone calls to anna...) here it is:

MARRIED LIFE. It's great. It's fabulous. It's like living with your best friend, except he's a boy and we can't share clothes. So what are the best things about being married, you ask? I'll tell ya
1. Having Modern Family Marathons.
2. Making dinner together (which usually consists of quesadillas, french toast, or waffles).
3. Having a permanent doubles partner.
4. Listening to Trent sing Newsies, the "Tonight, Tonight" song (there's a party on the rooftop top of the world-  you know the one), or just highpitched notes that sounds like Bollywood music.
5. Trent falling asleep in the first five minutes of every movie we watch.
6. Waking up to watch soccer at 5:30 on Sunday mornings.
7. Helping him choose outfits to wear (he goes through about 5 outfits before finding one that actually matches- how did he ever make it without me??)
8. Trent taking me to get ice cream whenever I want.
There are about a million more things I could say, but this'll have to do. So pretty much being married is the greatest, especially when I have such a great husband. He makes me more happy than anything else. What a guy! I can't wait for you all to get to know him better. So I can't figure out how to get the pictures off my camera, so this one will have to do.

4 comments:

Carli Claflin said...

I have been waiting for one of your posts! What a good wife you are and tell Trent it sounds like he is doing a good job! The picture is perfect! Love you

jane said...

i don't know why but 8 made me laugh really hard haha. you guys sound so perfect. i envy you

anna said...

I love the picture. Glad to see you two have gotten comfortable at home . . .

Mallory Bell said...

This is so cute, I loved the whole thing. Marriage is looking great on you two!