Tuesday, October 4, 2011

C.4.L

Anna McKean.

I remember when I first came to Indian Hills. I was terrified and friendless. But you came and asked me to play, saving me from being alone at recess. You had and still have an incredible imagination and playing with you was like a dream come true. I have a journal entry in my Harry Potter diary from the day I met you. "I have a new friend. Her name is Anna. She loves to tell stories. She tells lots of them." Nothing has changed. Your stories are the highlight of my day, week, month and my year (insert FRIENDS theme song).
I'm so happy that we've continued to be friends. I think we can all agree that you are one of the good ones. I have never met anyone so thoughtful and so willing to be a friend to those who need one.

In tribute to our childhood and our journey into adulthood, I have drawn for you a picture.

I love you Anna! Happy belated birthday!

1 comment:

anna said...

omg we r 2 hawt. nice pic. luv it, luv u.