Monday, October 3, 2011

Anna Banana

No one is a better friend than you. You always keep in touch with everyone and I am always amazed at how you can know what every single person is up to. Not only that but you are always sincere and genuine. I never feel like you are asking me how my day was out of obligation but because you actually care to hear the answer.

I think we can all agree that without Anna we would not see each other as often as we do, talk as much, and know what everyone has been doing lately. Thank you Anna for keeping our small group connected. I do not know where I would be without you and I am so thankful that you and I had US History with Shores in 8th grade and that you invited me to your birthday party.


I miss you everyday! I can't wait to be reunited with you! I love you birthday girl. No one deserves this more than you!

No comments: