Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kean

Just looked at the blog, loved the idea of posting about you, so sorry this is late!

Oh how I love you so! You were my first friend when I moved to Utah way back when we were seven years old. We've had so many good times through out the years that I will never forget. To name a few:

  • checking out books on ghouls, ghosts, witches, spells, and potions
  • when we were spies and tried to figure out the mystery of the haunted house inbetween our houses on Roxbury
  • getting the HP7 book the second it came out at Smiths and reading it in your basement
  • sleepovers at your house when I refused to live at the ranch
  • Arthur and Dragon Tales
  • Calculus (so many things ranging from our class rap to making fun of Jonny to making stories out of pointless story problems to you being so patient trying to explain every problem to me... bless my heart)
  • scooter ride down to Highland when I scraped up my knee big time
  • when we took pictures with Goch impersonating different animals and movie characters
  • going down to Foothill and buying AE clothes at Down East
  • when we cut our hair to our shoulders and wore our 3/4 length shirts together in elementary school. twinners!
You're honestly the best person I know! Smart, beautiful, funny, caring. You've got it all. I love you sooo unbelievably much and can't wait for all the memories to come!

No comments: