Friday, October 7, 2011

Loony McKean!!


I know I am so late on this it isn't even funny, but this is literally the first time I have been able to look at the blog since I last posted. This is such a cute idea! Thanks Mal and I dido everything htat has been said so far. Now let me tell you a little story.

I didn't go to my first day of school in sixth grade. Whether I was actually sick. or whether I just felt sick from being scared I will probably never know, but the point is, I missed a crucial day of meeting people and making new friends at an old/new school. On the second day, after my mom dragged me out of bed and sent me walking down the street, I nervously arrived in front of Mr Sain's classroom door. I didn't want to go in. I was so afraid that I wouldn't like being back at Indian Hills but I figured it couldn't be that much different or worse than Rosalyn so I ventured in through the door. The students were all hustling to their seats around me, talking and being friends, and then through the crowd I saw a familiar face approaching me.
"Hi, I am Anna! Do you remember me? We were friends when we were little and we hung out again after Jane's Birthday party last year," She said with a huge smile as she leaned in to hug me.
After that, I was sold. Indian Hills would be great. I had friends on that first day thanks to Anna and she has been one of the best ever since.



Anna I hope you know you are the sweetest person alive. Every time people are talking badly about someone, you step in to say some of their good positive qualities. I used to joke with my sister that I didn't need to strive to be more like Jesus because I could just strive to be more like Anna; it was almost the same thing! haha
But seriously, you are so wonderful! I love that you always think to call me even when I have been MIA for weeks on end and feel like I have dropped off the face of the planet. I miss hanging gout with you every weekend like in high school! We had some good and some random times...like when we went and sat out at Johnny's house forever, but all the time with you was pure fun, pure happiness, and purely Luna!
Thank you for all you do to keep us together! You are an amazing person and I am still convinced you might run against James for President and become the first woman president! You have to admit it would be cool!


I love you!

No comments: