Friday, October 28, 2011

ahjdbfbecalje

Does this happen to anyone else... when you comment on any blog and it makes you do the word verification every single time? Am I the only one this happens to, and am I the only one who gets completely annoyed by it? And its never an actual word and it always is like swervy.

Is it
A: to make sure I am not drunk and writing comments that I will later regert?
B: a test because only smart people are aloud to comment?
C: Are they are trying to make it fun by giving me a brain teaser?

So am I the only one that doesnt know what this is for and have just been doing it all this time wondering what the heck was going on? I might be making myself sound stupid but oh well.
So random I know I just had to share.
Love you all and hope you are doing wonderful.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

the feeling is mutual. I miss you!

anna said...

hahaha I like option A the best.

aubrey said...

haha it happens to everyone, no worries. But I agree with anna haha.