Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wise Words from Africa

{Okay Liz, here's more.  This one is my personal favorite.  Aubrey, you'll have to tell us if this guy is legit. (And yes, opine is a word.  I linked the definition for your reference, because I definitely needed it.  This guy has a better vocabulary than I do.)}
 

Dear Reverend Professor Elder Cecil Samuelson and Brigham Young University


   Greetings!

I was asked to comment on this matter given my expertise as a a native African sexologist during a book reading in Durban, South Africa.I would opine that a young African American male having sex with his girfriend and in the capacity of an unofficial couple will not be frowned upon in most African cultures.Brandon Davies did not rape a young lady but carried out the commandments of God when he said "Go forth and multiply' which was a euphemism for "Go and have sex".In view of the national and international publicity that this matter garnered and given its devastating impact on Mr. Davies,I would opine that it is high time to put this matter in abeyance and reinstitute Brandon Davies back into the BYU Cougars Basketball Team.

A seek peak of my book reading in the link below as well as a review of my work here posted will reveal where I am coming from.

  Most sincerely,
  Boniface N.wewe

2 comments:

lizzy said...

go and have sex.

aubrey said...

haha well I have certainly never heard of him and even if he is using African culture as a claim to justify it he should be more specific because there are like a billion different types of "african culture". I love that you get the most random emails though.