Friday, January 6, 2012

Shabby Apple!

I got the internship with Shabby Apple! I'm super excited. You get to plan events and get clothes and do fun marketing stuff. They're actually looking for more girls so I was wondering if any of you are interested? It's Thursdays and Fridays from 12-5pm. Unpaid but you get free clothes so... I feel like that's kind of awesome. You guys should check it out. Let me know if any of you are interested. We're interviewing all next week and I think it'd be really fun for us. We meet in Murray and... yeah if you have any questions let me know.

http://www.shabbyapple.com/

love you guys!

and look, today I got to make a flier! You know how I love fliers.

2 comments:

anna said...

That's awesome!! You will do such a great job . . . and have such cute clothes haha. I would totally apply, but I've got class on Thursday afternoons. Dumb.

Audrey said...

I'M SO DOWN!!!!!!!