Tuesday, January 10, 2012

mallaria

Summation: We're really pretty

So... confession time. When we were in middle school and the beginning of high school, I'd see you in the halls. I thought you were really mysterious and pretty and social. Whenever we'd cross paths, you'd always have a funny story to tell someone and I really really wanted you to be my friend but I was super shy. Basically I spent a few years wanting to be your friend and dress like you. Then, senior year we got to spend so much time together and it was like a dream come true. 

Ever since then, I've always known I have a friend in you. You're always there for everyone. I think being a dependable friend is often an overlooked quality but you have it in spades. I've always admired how hard you work for the things you love and how you still manage to be such a good friend. Honestly, whenever I think I'm taking on too much, I think about you and your work ethic and say "Suck it up. Mallory does ten times more." You're so independent and strong and I am so proud to be able to call you my friend. I love you and I hope you had a great birthday and I hope no one made you eat a bunch of asian candy and forced you to drive up a canyon. 

2 comments:

Mallory Bell said...

Those are DANG cute pictures of us! I love you Jane, thanks so much for this super nice post that made my day/ week/ month /years and for being such a great friend!

Mallory Bell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.