Monday, January 9, 2012

Miss Mal Bell

It is finally your turn to be the Birthday girl! And since you are the one that started this wonderful tradition your birthday posts should probably be the best yet! I cannot say enough good things about you. In high school if I ever needed a laugh I definitely came to you! I am super glad I joined the journalism team senior year so I could be apart of your guy's little group of wandering the halls and ditching class haha!
This is probably the MOST random picture ever haha so I had to put it in!

Since high school I have been impressed with the things you have done especially New York. Way to stick that one out girl! I was so proud! I am so happy I was able to spend a little bit of your big day with you! 21 years...should we hit the clubs this weekend?
I can't wait for you to be in Provo! We are going to have such a great time showing you guys the ropes down here!

Love Love Love You!!

1 comment:

Mallory Bell said...

Carli, you are the sweetest and I am so glad we are still such great friends. I love you, and thank you so much for everything you said!
haha that picture is so great! both of them but especially the top.