Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A (late) Tribute to Two of the Best Girls I Know

So, there are some things that make me not a very good friends sometimes....mainly the fact that I am really bad at remembering people's birthdays. Mal, Happy Late birthday!! I hope you had an amazing day!
This is going to be a double post for Mal and Audge since I didn't post anything for either of their birthdays when they actually happened.

Mallory Bell~

You are seriously one of the funniest and most kind people I know. I love that every time I see you, no matter how long it has been since the last time we talked, you have stories to tell and make me laugh and feel like we haven't been apart forever! You are a great listener and always have great advice for every situation. I remember meeting you in at Hillside and we were semi more that acquaintances and we hung out a couple of times and I thought you were so cool but it wasn't until about Junior year that we actually became friends that talked and I have to say I am so glad we did! Haha, even when I stupidly backed into your car you were so super nice about it!
I love you Mal and I hope this year will be even better and more full of adventures than recent years.



Audrey Bergeson...soon to be Hunter~

Oh man girl, there is so much to say about our time together! I remember meeting you in 6th grade and for a while we sat at the same table and I just remember we talked endlessly about books. You were/are a girl after my own heart when it comes to reading! You have always been the girl with her head on straight. You are resilient and I admire how much confidence you have in everything you do. It is weird to think how many years we have been friends because it seems almost like yesterday that we were doing cheer and such together, but I am so glad I have known you for as long as I have and I am so glad that I can call you one of my lifelong friends. I am so happy for you and CJ and I can bet this year is going to be one of the greatest, happiest, most memorable years of your life so absorb every minute of it and please keep reporting it all in your blog because I love hearing about it.
You are a beautiful person inside and out Audrey and I am so glad to call you my friend.

Haha, I don't know how I found this picture but I am so glad I did! We were so little!

2 comments:

Mallory Bell said...

Thanks so much Aubrey! All of those things you said were so nice and I really appreciate it all. Thanks for being such a good friend! Miss you!

Audrey said...

Aubs! That was seriously the sweetest thing ever! That picture kills me haha just babies it's fine. I miss you and hope everything is going well in Washington!